Procedure for Making Claim of Copyright Infringement If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you should send written notification thereof, in accordance with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, to our Designated Agent, who can be reached as follows:
By mail: DMCA Designated Agent c/o Legal Department La Mega105 8067 West 36 Ave Suite 3 Hialeah, FL 33018
By Email: DMCA@lamega105.com. In order to allow for spam filtering, only email with phrase “Copyright Matter” in the subject line will be read. All other email will be discarded.
Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(c), to be effective, the Notification must include the following:
• (i) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. • (ii) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
• (iii) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit La Mega105 to locate the material.
• (iv) Information reasonably sufficient to permit La Mega105 to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
• (v) A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
• (vi) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.